+36 70 390 0785
Frequently asked questions
When in advance should I book my transport?
- 1.) I would like to make a reservation, how can i do?
- You can order on our webside or via phone application.
- You can not stop our moving car.
- We can't wait on taxi stand.
How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
- You can order one hour before the car arrival time.
Are passengers covered by insurance?
- After submitting your order you will get an automated email stating that we have received your order. You will receive a confirmation within 20 minutes to 6 hours during our opening hours (8 am – 23:59 pm) or within 6-12 hours after closing time, on weekends and bank holidays. Your order is only valid if you have received the corfirmation email that contains essential information about your journey.
What is you cancellation policy?
- Yes, passengers are always insured by KÖBE.
What vehicle will I be riding in ?
- You can cancel or postpone your order 2 hours before the scheduled departure for free. Otherwise you will not be eligible for a refund.
Can I get the driver’s phone number?
- Our fleet comprises and estate electronic and diesel cars and minibuses. The type of vehicle scheduled to you depends on the number of passengers.
Do drivers speak any foreign languages?
- We never issue our drivers’ contact information to customers. Passengers are allocated to an available driver depending on their flight arrival and destinations they have ordered. Our drivers schedule can be overly flexible, it is more practical to offer our Customer Support Line (+36 1 770 8151) where our dispatchers are happy to answer your questions.
Can I bring along pets?
- Our drivers have basic skills either in English or German. In some cases their ability is limited to exchanging some necessary details about your journey.
- Dogs, cats and rabbits are welcome. You must keep your pet in a suitable crate to ensure travel safety. Your container will always be stowed in the trunk/boot so please inform us about its dimensions.